Full and Part time positions available
April 9, 2017
Report To: Field Crew Director Joe
Email Resume and questions to: email@example.com
Responsibilities will include:
- Lining and Bagging diamonds – for House League and tournaments
- Follow all game schedules to know what fields need to be done on any given day
- Removing Bases at the end of the evening and ensuring that all equipment is put away properly, if you are on site.
- Oversee security against vandalism and improper use of the ASMBA equipment, needs to be reported to the President.
- Assist where needed at any given time , may assist at times in the snack bar
- You will be responsible for ensuring all equipment is safe and at times may have to repair
- You will be responsible for visiting different ball parks throughout Ajax and will ensure all diamonds are ready for the game of baseball each evening
- Ensure that safety is met at all fields and take the time to ensure that the fields look in proper order. Help keep the fields and areas clean!
- Ensure all equipment is in working order
- Ensure bunkers are cleaned and everything is in its proper place
- During down time; find something to do. I.e. clean the office, pick up garbage, and be visible to coaches and members.
- Ensure that everything is properly locked after use
Communicate effectively with your Supervisor
Experience and Essentials
- Ideal candidate MUST have a car
- Will understand the game of baseball and have a strong interest in the game
- The chosen candidate must have proven leadership skills and have the ability to work independently
- Excellent Communication and Customer Service Skills
- Professional and Courteous